Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mommy needs her grown up juice.

It's days like today I just want to throw in the towel. It's days like today I want to pull my hair out and my patience is pushed to the limit.
It's days like today that I am reminded that being a parent is hard and sometimes being a toddler is harder. I am reminded that she needs more than anything else in the whole world. It's hearing her cry out "momma" and seeing her little arms reach out for me to hold her that make all of my frustration disappear instantly.
I'm in awe of how a parent can love their children so unconditionally with all of their being. Toddlers know exact how to push your buttons until you are about to go insane but somehow you can't wait for them to wake up in the morning to do it all over again. 
Cheers to all you parents that can't wait for bedtime but miss their kids as soon as they are asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment